Vintage Industrial Coffee Table Wheels

Vintage Worcester Lawn Mower Wheels

Vintage Worcester Lawn Mower Wheels

Vintage Industrial Coffee Table Wheels
I know these are a little off from my typical antique industrial wheel offerings, but their design was so cool, I couldn't pass them up!

These are 1920's push reel lawn mower wheels from Worcester Lawn Mower Co. of Worcester, MA. I love their dynamic antique industrial style! On the back, they have gear teeth that engaged with the reel. The raised text is a real visual treat too! They have a luscious aged patina that we kill for!

They are sure to add a super unique touch to your DIY industrial coffee table project! Check them out, as well as all my antique and vintage industrial factory cart wheels and casters on my website.



Comments

Popular Posts