Vintage Industrial Caster Wheels

Vintage Industrial Caster Wheels
I'm just a geek about this antique iron! I love the designs, engineering, and luscious patinas of the antique and vintage industrial casters.

But mostly, I love the fact that I'm able to refurbish these treasures and give them new life with new caretakers. When I find these casters, they're usually thick with rust, factory grime and dirt. I feel like an archeologist when I take my wire brushes to them and scour off the decades of thick rust and grime, revealing their iron again like on the day they were created.

Am excited when I'm able to list them in my online store and offer them up for you. I hope you find what you're looking for. If not, please contact me and I'll try to find your ideal set. Check out my full line of antique and vintage industrial casters here on my site. And be sure to check back often, as the inventory is constantly changing as I come across more treasures.


Comments

Popular Posts