Vintage Double Wheel Industrial Casters

Vintage Double Wheel Industrial Casters

Vintage Double Wheel Industrial Casters
I've become somewhat of an expert on antique double wheel industrial casters. I've been drawn to old industrial casters for several years now, and the double wheel versions just seem to double-up the industrial style and drama on your factory cart coffee table! My shoppers love them too, so am always on the search for them to keep them in stock.

These metal caster wheels were used on factory carts in the second half of the 1800s and into the early 1900s....a true workhorse due to their ability to handle heavier loads with twice the usual number of iron wheels. As technology advanced and stronger metal alloys were developed, they fell to the wayside.

Check out my current selection of double wheel casters, as well as my full line of antique and vintage industrial factory cart casters on my website. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to contact me to find your ideal set.



Vintage Industrial Casters

Comments

Popular Posts