Michael Barna's Serving Cart

Michael Barna's Serving Cart




Check out this ultra-sleek serving cart created by a recent client. Michael of Michael Barna Design Studio designs and fabricates custom metal furniture and sculpture. He purchased a set of Art Deco hooded furniture casters from Iron Anarchy to accent his amazing serving cart, lovingly refurbishing them to perfectly match his cart design.

I love its super elegant design with an understated Industrial Chic bent. His piece is currently on display at the Michigan Design Center for a design challenge.


I think the casters coordinate perfectly with its subtle curves. Am so honored to have been able to offer these casters for such an admirable use. Congratulations on a wonderful piece, Michael, and thank you for sharing!

Let me know if I can help you with your caster choices. You can find my full line of antique and vintage casters on my website.



Michael Barna's Serving Cart

Michael Barna's TODAY’S NEW CONTEMPORARY CLASSICS Vignette




Antique Art Deco Furniture Casters from Iron Anarchy


Comments

Popular Posts