Lineberry Cart Coffee Table Wheels

Lineberry Cart Coffee Table Wheels
Working on that industrial factory cart coffee table for your loft apartment and ready for the wheels? Check these out!

Just acquired a stash of large antique cast iron wheels salvaged from old factory carts in North Carolina. They're in a rare and very decorative floral spoke design, still with their original black painted finish intact. Sure to be a dynamic feature of your coffee table!

Have also acquired the large and heavy duty swivel caster assemblies which go on each end of the cart.

Check out my antique and vintage industrial caster page on my Iron Anarchy website for all my offerings. I have an extensive inventory- the largest collection of antique and vintage casters you'll find anywhere! Contact me for your dream set! Iron Anarchy is an antique and vintage industrial decor studio located in Temecula, California serving the design industry and consumer market. Please contact me for your decor needs.



Lineberry Factory Cart Hardware- Wheels, Casters, & Corner Brackets

Comments

Popular Posts