Vintage Factory Cart Coffee Table Wheels

Vintage Industrial Caster Wheels
Vintage Industrial Caster Wheels



Very excited about this great vintage industrial chic find! These 1950's era factory cart casters are in near new condition. I merely soaked them in a bit of degreaser so that I could wash off a little factory grime, and now they're good as new!

I love their thick iron wheels with flange spokes and circular cutouts. Their vintage institutional green paint has the perfect amount of vintage distressing to show off a little history.

These are one of my most popular sizes for folks creating their industrial factory cart coffee table, but would also be great on a large cabinet. 

Check them out, as well as all my refurbished antique and vintage industrial casters and wheels on my website.

And be sure to follow Iron Anarchy on Instagram for all the latest antique and vintage industrial caster offerings!



Comments

Popular Posts