Cheryl's Vintage Cabinet

Cheryl's Vintage Cabinet
Vintage Industrial Casters
Vintage Industrial Casters

















































Check out this inspiring vintage cabinet from yet another talented client!

Cheryl of Hamburg, NJ purchased a set of large vintage industrial casters from Iron Anarchy for a vintage cabinet. I think they look great on it. I love the cabinet’s distressed finish! Thanks for sharing, Cheryl!

Cheryl’s got a great eye and is super talented! She has her own business crafting beautifully designed special occasion signs in an elegant primitive style. Check them out on her website.

Let me know if I can help find your ideal casters for your project. You can find all my factory cart casters here on my website.

And be sure to follow Iron Anarchy on Instagram for all the latest antique and vintage industrial caster offerings!

Vintage Industrial Caster Wheels

Comments

Popular Posts