Art’s Live Edge TV Stand

Art’s Live Edge TV Stand

Check out this ultra-cool live edge TV stand!

Arthur of Spring Branch, Texas contacted Iron Anarchy for a set of casters for a DIY TV table project. He chose an antique set of double wheel casters by Phoenix Caster Company. Their rubber tread is super nice for not damaging flooring.

But the real treasure here is the stand itself- a super-cool live edge design! The slabs are Hill Country cedar, native to central Texas. The frame is hammered square tubing, rusted for an aged patina. Lower shelves hold the electronics, as well as display antique radios that are family keepsakes.

Love the table’s rustic look! The craftsmanship is amazing. Am humbled to have my casters on this wonderful piece! This is a perfect example of why I love refurbishing old casters to bring them back to life and accessorize a great piece like this!



Let me know if I can help find your ideal elements for your project. You can find all my factory cart casters here on my website.



Art’s Live Edge TV Stand

Antique Industrial Casters from IronAnarchy.com
Vintage industrial casters

Comments

Popular Posts