DIY Vintage Trunk Coffee Table

Nicky's coffee table of a repurposed vintage trunk
Nicky of Sarasota, Florida had a funky vintage trunk she wanted to repurpose into a coffee table, so she contacted Iron Anarchy for the perfect casters to make the piece mobile, as well as raise it to the appropriate height. 

She chose a vintage set of heavy duty casters by Bond Caster Company of Manheim, PA- in their iconic 1934 design. 

She wrote, “I'm thrilled with my new casters!! I couldn't be happier with how this project came out!! Thank you!!” 


I agree that the piece came out great. The casters perfectly fit the era, style and patina of the trunk. I love the fact that she now has a hard-working piece of furniture performing both functional and storage duties with great style!

Am so happy to have been able to help out Nicky and am honored to have one of my products give new life to her trunk. 

Thanks for sharing, Nicky! I hope you get lots of enjoyment from this piece in your beautiful home. 

You can find my full line of antique and vintage industrial casters here. Or contact me to find your ideal set. 


Vintage industrial casters from IronAnarchy.com

Comments

Popular Posts