Antique Casters

Antique Casters

Antique Cast Iron Industrial Factory Cart Casters

Antique Cast Iron Industrial Factory Cart Casters

Am continuing to stock a selection of antique industrial casters. Demand is high, and they’ve been selling almost as fast as I can post the listings. I love the wonderful oxidized cast iron patinas and ornate designs of those from the 1800s. Have been contacted by several artisan furniture makers looking for these, and am keeping an eye out for those which they each like, so if you have specific requirements, please feel free to contact me too. 

I stock the singular wheels, the swivel casters, and the locked position ones too! Occasionally, I have wheels with their original axles.

Iron Anarchy Website

Antique Cast Iron Industrial Casters

Comments

Popular Posts